Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Popcorn's thin line

Have you ever experienced wanting/needing something all day, and you looked forward to it. Well, for me it was popcorn.

I went to work and usually there is a costco-size box full of popcorn bags. This guy and his greasy, buttery fingers, shoveling popcorn into his face told me there wasn't any popcorn bags. I told myself I would make popcorn when I got home from working out.

When I got home there wasn't any popcorn, someone ate it all. Damn the luck.

I went to the vending machines downstairs and got the LAST BAG. I was doing this mix of a happy dance/OMG tinkle time in the elevator. I put my popcorn in the microwave and I became preoccupied. All of a sudden I smelled something burning.

Needless to say, it was the popcorn.





I mean, there isn't anything salvageable. There is a thin line between kinda toasted and burnt. This was definitely burnt.

However, I got to meet the neighbors :)






1 comment:

  1. Whoop Whoop Some Cute Country Boy Neighbors :))

    ReplyDelete