Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013--Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Wow. 2012 was a real doozy. It was a roller coaster of emotions. I learned a lot and I'm looking forward to this new year.

I am one of those people who thinks that the new year is a fresh start. I don't do die hard resolutions but it reminds me that I need to sit down and think about goals for myself.

So, for all of you that think resolutions are a waste of time--don't call it a resolution. Call them "2013 Goals".


New years is a day that I can't help but think of the new year. Yes, it sounds like a captain obvious moment, but on a day like March 12th I won't think of goals. On June 3rd I won't have a designated time to think about potential accomplishments.  On October 19 I won't think of adventures I want to partake in.

Take the day to think about what YOU want and what will make YOU happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment