Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gotta Love SEPHORA

I'm waiting to go out with my friend and I decided to write in my blog since I haven't for awhile, it's been hectic and I'm sure I'll explain later once I wrap my head around everything.I finally fixed my make up, it's below. I'm seeing spots a little from the bathroom light shining in my eyes.

Recently I went from really beautiful blonde to a better blondish color that was better for my skin. I really like it. While switching hair color I noticed that my make-up wasn't matching... so, I purchased a few things from Sephora. I just took this picture and it's dark out, but it's a beautiful dark blonde with no highlights and sublet low lights.



Close-ups may make hair shorter than it appears :)


Yes, I know my eyebrows are untamed and unruly...but I like them.


IN OBSERVANCE OF LABOR DAY, EVERYONE MUST SHOP.

The other day I was in Microsoft Word and I thought to myself Does anyone play around with the designed fonts anymore?.... nah... Apparently, My work building does!


During the lovely holiday, I went to Sephora and did a little damage. It doesn't look like much but this is what I got. Links are included.


From left to right:

Too Faced Tented Beauty Balm, Too Faced La Creme Lip Blam, Kate Somerville Exfolikate, and Kate Somerville Moisturizer



Kate Somerville has an amazing line filled with things that will make you 1) look youthful or 2) continue to look youthful. 

I don't have a picture of the moisturizer because it's currently in the bathroom with my roommate just darted into. Which makes me afraid to go inside after she's finished. However, it's very nice and silky on my skin. 

http://www.sephora.com/kate-somerville



In Naked Dolly
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1442342




I am usually not one to wear lipstick, lip gloss, let alone chap-stick  but I ADORE Naked Dolly. I think it's the perfect color and I don't have to apply it too often. I like that it's still sheer enough to see my actual lip color. 

So far the Beauty Balm is nice, I think mine is a little dark. I was expecting it to be like the silicone base pore corrector that Too Faced has, but it's not. I do like it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment