Saturday, November 17, 2012

My November Favorites

I love finding inexpensive little gems. So far, for the month of November these are my favorites:

Paul Mitchell: Forever Blonde Shampoo $17





This purple metallic shampoo helps keep my hair frizz free and healthy. I use it every day and my hair, which was dramatically colored lighter is nice and silky smooth. It has the awesome KerActive protein that really helps keep your hair healthy.





TokyoMilk Perfume: Song in D Minor $36

I am not one to wear perfume. If I do I tend to stay with Versace or Michael Kors. After getting a massage at a boutique style salon, I picked up the tester and it instantly reminded me of my childhood in Japan. I picked up the bottle and happily paid the $36. I have been using it for 2 weeks and there isn't a dent in the bottle. This fragrance is White Orchid, Orange Flower, Gardenia, and Amber. It smells so light and fresh.








Essie Nail Polish in Merino Cool $6

I am addicted to nail polish, especially Essie brand because I love the names of the different colors and I like that it lasts longer than OPI. This color is perfect for November and matches all my clothes and is a lot more visually appealing verses my usual black polish.



Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Carmel Squares:

Oh my sweet-toothness! So yummy and satisfying, it helps when things are hectic at work. Definitely worth taking a break for. These make the holiday season so much better.  What's even better, I purchased them for $2.99 at Ross!














Leave a comment on what your favorite product is and I'll feature some of them next month! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment