Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update

It's been about a week since I moved out of my ex-boyfriend's house and on to my own. It's been really hard. I miss the dogs, I miss him. Even though I've been around loved ones, I still feel alone. To me it feels like I'm forgetting something, that something is missing...

I know it's them. I miss cuddling with the doggies and laughing and funny stuff they do. Or when he'd come home and gossip with me about the stupid people that he works with.

During the week I did really well and I haven't really cried. Suddenly today, I was watching Netflix and I had this overwhelming grief and sadness. I just started to ball--out of the blue. The entire thing is just sad. I thought I was ready to move on, but maybe I'm not.

I know that I'll get through this and that I'll be my happy-go-lucky self once again. I tried to make the end of my weekend a little better by going to TJ Maxx. I purchased some great bath stuff and good smelly soaps that made me feel a little better. I just used my new sage soap and I smell...Ahhhhhmazing.

In regards to my blog, I've been going through a tough time and I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. I have some great ideas, but I wanted to decide what direction I should take with this blog. If I should start a completely new one or just keep this one running. I do have about 400 followers. I promise to all that are reading this, I'll crank out some posts shortly. I just need a few more days to decide exactly what I'm going to do. Stay tuned and I wish you every happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment