Thursday, August 2, 2012

And so the adventure begins....

I'm sitting on the couch, typing away, and watching/listening to reruns of Judge Judy... what can be more fun than that?

I can think of a lot of things.

I was recently handed the keys to my new apartment, in downtown Honolulu. However, due to unseen circumstances, I was unable to move my things into my apartment until Saturday.

I made the hard decision to move from Ewa Beach to live on my own. I needed to make healthy changes in my life. This will be the first time that I'm "alone" (Side Note: I will have 2 roommates...). I've always had someone there for me. While living on my own I want to accomplish:
  1. becoming healthy
  2. being frugal
  3. appreciating what I have
  4. I needed to clear my mind (i.e. no stress)
  5. learning to love myself


It was a very hard decision, because of what I'm leaving behind, but the road ahead is going to be exciting. 

I will also have 3 HOURS of my life back, the trip to Mordor was a more simple task than enduring the horrible commute back to Ewa Beach. 





I am excited, scared, happy, and sad--but this is whats best for me. I plan on writing on here at least 3 times per week, and even if it's only my sister who reads this (Hi Aime'e!!) I'll be happy, since I am doing this for myself.  



No comments:

Post a Comment